I’m me. Living, loving, learning to be a better woman with every post I make and picture I take. Sharing a little of the journey with those who want to follow.
I love to travel, read, write, dance, exercise and laugh. I also like learning, teaching, and helping people… but this isn’t about work. I work crazy long hours and this is my attempt to maintain my humanity and continue to have passion and joy while helping others restore their health. Multi-facted. I am who I am. Don’t plan to change that, unless for the better.
Random Facts: I’ll add more as I go
- I never broke a bone until age 28. Then, I broke my ankle twice in one summer.
- I love running -ran 2 marathons, 3 half-marathons, and lots of 5/10 Ks -planning to start back running in January
- I love writing but don’t necessarily like writing on a schedule
- Love reading but don’t want to be told what to read
- I’m a rebel. With and without a cause. Depends on the day.
- Even though I don’t think anyone reads this blog, I’m content to keep writing just because I think it’s cool. lol.
- I have 2 whippets. They run really fast.
- I love taking pictures.
- I created the “selfie” years before it was a thing. I plan to continue doing it- do not judge.
- I take pictures with my cell phone. I have a brand new REAL camera though… I’ll start using it soon!
2 thoughts on “About TheMidnightBeauty”
You are absolutely lovely. In you writing, selfies, and outlook on life. great blog
Thank you so much! I appreciate your reading it! I hope to have more blogs in the future!